Kleaning is a highly suitable elementor Pro Template Kit to create a pro-level and functional website for Labor services, House Cleaning, Apartment Cleaners, Industry Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Housemaid Solutions, Washing services and so on. This template kit includes 20+ Pages which has a simple, modern and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone which designed & developed by planning, designing, and creating them for guaranteeing customer?s happiness and satisfaction.
Kleaning Elementor Template Kit created with Elementor Pro installed with Hello elementor theme ? does not need any coding skills to use or configure templates. You will just do drag and dropping. Also, You can build your professional-looking digital marketing business website just a click away.
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Retina ready
- Modern and clean design
- Browser Compatibility
### Templates Include:
- Global Theme Style
- Homepage 1
- Homepage 2
- About Us
- Contact us
- Services Lists
- Services Detail
- 404 Error
- Single Post
- Single Page
- Search Result
- Coming Soon
- Project Grid
- Project Detail
- Products Archive
- Single Product
- My Account
### Required Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
There are no reviews yet.