Qudrat is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those
who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based for Islamic Center,
Islamic Scholars, Islamic Events, Mosque, Charity Campaigns, Donations and any
Non-Profit Islamic Organization or Community. This template has a professional
design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and very easy to customize
because using Elementor, so you don?t need a single line of coding!
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder.
- Modern & Clean Design
- 13+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Single Post
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ?Add Template? grey folder icon.
- Click ?My Templates? tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ?Insert? (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ?Update & Close? The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
There are no reviews yet.